Turn your Honey Apple Pecan Dip Mix into a tasty dessert quesadilla! Although dessert and quesadilla aren’t usually related, we’re going to show you just how well they do go together. So let's get started!
What You’ll Need:
1 pkg Honey Apple Pecan Dip Mix
1 cup of sour cream
8oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ cup of water
Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup of sugar, very fine
What You’ll Do:
First, you want to prepare your Honey Apple Pecan Dip Mix. Blend your sour cream and cream cheese; then add your entire packet of dip mix and water. After you blend all the ingredients together you want to let your dip mix chill for a minimum of 4 hours.
After your dip has chilled, you are all set to jump into the next step... actually making your quesadillas. To start, you want to warm your stove top to medium heat so your pan is nice and hot. If you have an older stove, it’s suggested you warm your stove to medium-high heat.
1. Using small flour tortillas, spread your Honey Apple Pecan mix to one half, but stay away from the edge because once warmed, the filling will begin to spread.
2. On that same half, sprinkle a small amount of Monterey Jack cheese & cinnamon sugar mixture
3. Fold over & spread a light amount of butter on both sides.
4. Put quesadilla in your warmed pan & sprinkle more of the cinnamon sugar mixture onto the outside.
5. Allow both sides to brown to your liking...then devour your delicious treat.
Until next time,
- Happy Dipping!