- 1 packet Pizza Dip Mix
- 1 (10-count) package refrigerated biscuits
- 2 (8 oz. ea.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Place biscuits in pockets of a greased muffin tin (larger size). Press biscuits flat. Mix softened cream cheese, Pizza Dip Mix and Mozzarella cheese until well blended. Spoon* approximately 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture on top of each pressed down biscuit. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over biscuits for garnish. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until done.
* If mixture is too stiff, add 1 to 2 Tbls. milk