Healthy Hummus Chicken Salad
- 1 packet of any Country Home Creations Hummus Mix, prepared
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 Tbls. finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds
- 1/4 tsp. salt freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cubed chicken breast
Make hummus according to package directions. In a large bowl, stir hummus, celery, green onions, bell pepper, cherries, nuts, salt and a sprinkling of pepper. Add chicken and stir until mixed thoroughly. Serve with bread, crackers, croissants or over your favorite salad greens.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.