- 1 packet Confetti Cheeseball Mix
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cans (10-3/4 oz. each) condensed cream of potato soup*, undiluted
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 package (2 lbs.) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl combine the soup, sour cream, milk, and Confetti Cheeseball Mix. Add potatoes, ham and cheddar cheese; mix well. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered for 55 to 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Yields 12 to 16 servings.
*Can substitute cream of mushroom, celery or chicken.