Tropical Trifle Parfaits
- 1 packet Pina Colada Dip Mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding mix
- yellow or pound cake (cut into cubes / bite size pieces), or crushed graham crackers / vanilla wafers
- mandarin oranges, well drained
- sliced bananas (optional)
- shredded coconut (optional)
Mix together Pina Colada Dip Mix, sour cream, cream cheese, crushed pineapple (drained), milk, and pudding mix. Chill this mixture in fridge for at least 1 hour.
In parfait glasses (individual servings) or a deep-sided glass bowl, alternate spoonfuls of Pina Colada Dip mixture, cubed pieces of pound cake or yellow cake / crushed graham crackers, shredded coconut, and drained/sliced fruits. Top with whipped topping. Garnish with chopped nuts, a maraschino cherry, or shredded coconut.
(To prevent *optional* banana slices from browning, soak in 1 cup water and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; drain before layering.)