Queso Blanco de Jalapeno Dip
- 1 packet White Cheddar Jalapeno Dip Mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. small curd cottage cheese*
- 1 tsp. garlic salt or onion salt
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced (approximately 1/2 to 3/4 cups)
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack Cheese**
Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Chill overnight or minimum of 6 hours before serving. This is delicious served cold or hot. Serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.