- 1 packet Strawberries & Cream Dip Mix
- 3 cups crushed pretzels (approx. 9 oz. bag), measured after crushing
- 3 Tbls. sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Strawberry Jell-O® gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1 large (16 oz.) container Cool Whip®, divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
Crust: preheat oven to 350°. Crush pretzels until crumbly; add sugar and melted butter. Mix well and pat into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan or dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
Layer 1: dissolve Jell-O® in 2 cups boiling water; stir until completely dissolved. Add 1 cup ice cold water; stir. Chill for approximately 30 minutes until slightly thick then fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip®. Carefully spread this mixture over pretzel crust.
Layer 2: mix softened cream cheese and Strawberries & Cream Dip Mix together until well blended. Fold in 2 cups Cool Whip®; mix well. Spread this mixture over Jell-O® layer. Top with remaining Cool Whip®. Refrigerate overnight or minimum of 8 hours.