Garden Medley Potato Salad
- 1 packet Garden Medley Dip Mix, unprepared
- 5 to 6 large potatoes, boiled/cubed
- 5 to 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 small onion, minced (optional)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise or salad dressing (enough to coat ingredients)
- 1 Tbls. prepared mustard
- 1 Tbls. sugar (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
Blend the Garden Medley Dip Mix with the mayonnaise or salad dressing along with prepared mustard and sugar, if desired. Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Chill before serving. Can be made 1 day ahead of serving. Garnish with a sliced hard-boiled egg, or sliced tomatoes, or sliced green pepper if desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.