- 1 packet French Onion Dip Mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) beefy mushroom soup or cream of mushroom soup (condensed)
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat
- 1 can (4 oz.) mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (soup-size) of water
- 1/2 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper, optional
- hot buttered noodles
Preheat oven to 300°. Combine beef, French Onion Dip Mix, mushrooms, water, salt & pepper. Spoon the soup on top of mixture. You may add potatoes and carrots if desired. Place into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 4 hours.
Do NOT Peek! May also be cooked in a slow-cooker / Crock-Pot®. Serve over noodles. Serves 8. To double recipe, increase the baking time by 1 hour.