Creamy Dilly Tuna Twist
- 1 Tbsp. Dilly Dip Mix (mix spices well in packet before using)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. sugar, optional
- Dash of pepper
- 2 to 3 cups twist macaroni, cooked
- 1 (7 oz.) can tuna, drained
- 1 cup canned peas, thawed
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion (can use white or yellow)
In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients until smooth then add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Cover, chill. Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.