- 1/8 cup Cranberry Orange Dip Mix (unprepared)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 olive oil
- 1/8 cup cider vinegar
- 4 to 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix® (Chicken, Turkey or Apple)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Mix Cranberry Orange Dip Mix in pouch so that all ingredients are mixed well. Combine 1/8 cup Cranberry Orange Dip Mix with water, oil and vinegar. Pour over chicken to marinate for minimum of 1 hour but preferably overnight.
Preheat oven to 350°. Lay marinated chicken in the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x11-inch sized baking pan. Prepare Stove Top Stuffing® according to microwave directions. Toss in diced apples and dried cranberries. Pour stuffing over marinated chicken. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake 45 to 60 minutes. Take foil off and bake 10 to15 minutes longer. Serve and enjoy!