- 1 packet Caramel Apple Dip Mix
- 1 pkg. (12 count /16-oz. size) frozen dinner rolls
- 1 pkg. (3.4-oz. size) instant butterscotch pudding
- 3/4 chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Grease a Bundt® or tube pan (cooking spray, Pam®, works well). Sprinkle nuts in bottom of pan. Arrange frozen rolls over nuts. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over all of the frozen rolls. Combine melted butter, Caramel Apple Dip Mix and cinnamon. Mix well, spread evenly over rolls. Cover with foil and place on counter or inside an unheated oven overnight or at least 8 hours. Remove pan of rolls from counter or oven. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let set 10 minutes to cool. Invert onto serving plate. Serves 8 to 12.