- 2- 1/2 cups crushed graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- Reserve 1/2 cup of crust mixture for garnish
- 1 packet Caramel Apple Dip Mix
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese*
- 1 (8 oz.) tub CoolWhip® - divided
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, well drained
*Cream cheese may be softened in microwave. Blend cream cheese to avoid any “hot spots” before adding to recipe.
- 1 package small instant vanilla pudding
- 1- 1/2 cups of milk
- Remainder of CoolWhip®
Use a 9x13 cake pan, mix crust ingredients together, pat down on bottom of pan with spoon. Place in freezer to harden for 20 minutes. With a mixer and large bowl, blend together well the cream cheese and Caramel Apple Dip Mix. Fold in crushed pineapple, then 1/2 of the CoolWhip®. Spread over the crust layer carefully. Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to set. Using a medium size bowl, mix the instant pudding according to directions using only 1-1/2 cups of milk. Gently fold in remaining CoolWhip® and mix well. Spread over the caramel (middle) layer and garnish with reserved crumb mixture. Return to the refrigerator to set for 1 hour. After serving keep remaining dessert refrigerated. Makes 10 servings.