Creamy Cajun Chicken Spread
- 1 Tbsp. Cajun Dip Mix, unprepared
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) petite diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 16 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. Velveeta® cheese, cubed
- 5 oz. can chicken breast, drained or 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
Measure out 1 Tbsp. of Cajun Dip Mix from package. Combine all ingredients in slow cooker set on high temperature. Allow 2 hours to heat and cook through. Mix well. Turn to low and serve with tortilla chips.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.