- 1 pkg. Blueberry Lemon Dip Mix
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese; softened
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping
- (Cool Whip®), thawed and divided
- 1/4 cup confectioners/powdered sugar
- 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
Combine Blueberry Lemon Dip Mix and hot water; allow to set minimum of 10 minutes. Using an electric mixer blend softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Add half of container of thawed whipped topping. Blend on low for 1 minute. Gently fold in Blueberry Lemon mixture, by hand. (Do not use a mixer.) Mix well. Place blueberry cream cheese mixture into graham cracker crust. Place in refrigerator or freezer. Top with remaining whipped topping. May garnish with lemon zest and fresh blueberries if desired.