- 1 lb. Tilapia fillets or any other firm white fish*
- 1 teaspoon salt more to less to taste**
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 corn tortilla shells
- avocado, thinly sliced
- Peach Salsa Mix
- 14 -to- 15oz. can diced petite tomatoes
- 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, in juice
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning; adjust seasoning as needed
- juice of half lime
Prepare Peach Salsa Mix per package instructions. Refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours. Preheat oven to 400° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. salt and pepper fish fillets and bake for 10 minutes or until fish is fully cooked. In a small bowl mix together mayo, taco seasoning and lime juice. To assemble tacos place two avocado slices in each tortilla shell. Break apart fish and place it between avocado slices. Top with prepared Peach Salsa Mix and drizzle with sauce.
*you may substitute fish with Portobello mushrooms or extra firm tofu
**you may marinate your fish in 1 Tbsps. olive oil and 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning for 20 minutes before baking if preferred.