- 3 to 4 Tbl. Dilly Dip Mix
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups quinoa*, cooked
- 1 cup asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbl. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Juice of 1 lemon
*You may substitute quinoa with brown rice, couscous or any other grain.
Combine Dilly Dip Mix and olive oil and set aside. Combine quinoa and remaining ingredients into a large bowl. Pour Dilly dip mixture over top and mix to combine ingredient together.