- 1 packet Espresso Dip Mix, prepared
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8oz. whipped topping (ie.cool whip)
- 1 box chocolate cake mix; prepared
- 2 quarts strawberries, sliced
- optional garnish: chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips
Prepare chocolate cake per directions on package for 9x13 pan. After cake is done allow to cool completely, cut into cubes Prepare Espresso Dip Mix per package instructions and fold in whipped topping. In a large deep clear bowl layer cake cubes, Espresso Dip, and strawberries until full. Top with strawberries, dollops of whipped topping and chocolate shavings or mini chocolate chips.