- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 packet Peaches & Cream Dip Mix
- 1-8oz container frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip) or prepared whipped cream
- 2-15oz cans peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups blueberries, optional
In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, sour cream, and Peaches & Cream Dip Mix. Add in chopped and drained peaches, mini marshmallows and thawed whipped topping. Fold together. Optional: fold in two cups fresh blueberries. Chill for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.