- 1 packet Fudge Brownie Dip Mix
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cup (8 oz.) whipped topping (ie. cool whip)
- Graham Crackers ( ie. Honey Maid)
- Marshmallows (use preferred size)
Prepare Fudge Brownie Dip Mix per direction on packet. Break your graham cracker into two equal parts. Spread Fudge Brownie on one half of your graham cracker. Roast your marshmallow to your liking over the fire. Place it on your empty graham cracker. Put crackers together and enjoy.
Put half a graham cracker on a microwavable plate or napkin. Place a marshmallow on top. Microwave for 10-15 seconds (this will depend on microwave and marshmallow size). Once done place graham cracker with Fudge Brownie Mix on top.