Key Lime Cooler Dessert Ball
- 1 packet Key Lime Cooler Dip Mix
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened*
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs
Beat softened cream cheese and butter together until creamy using an electric mixer on medium speed. Add packet of Key Lime Cooler Dip Mix; mix well to blend. Cover and chill 2 hours, or until firm. Shape chilled mixture into a ball, and roll in graham cracker crumbs. Serve with apple slices, vanilla cookies, or graham crackers.
* Cream cheese may be softened in microwave. Blend cream cheese to avoid any "hot spots" before adding to recipe.