- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz) white or yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare per pkg. directions
- 1 jar (18 oz.) strawberry or raspberry jam (about 2 cups)
- 1 packet Lemon Cooler Dip Mix (dry)
- 1 cup (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350º. Prepare cake according to package directions, and bake in a 9x13 baking pan. After baking, allow cake to cool for 15 minutes. Carefully poke the entire surface of cake with a fork. Remove lid from jam jar and microwave the jar for 1 minute. Stir to ensure that the jam is warmed throughout. Carefully spread about 2 cups of jam over cake (you may have some jam leftover). Chill cake in refrigerator for 1 hour. Once cake is chilled, combine Lemon Cooler Dip Mix, sour cream, and cream cheese with an electric mixer. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread Lemon Cooler mixture over cake. Refrigerate until serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.