Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dessert Ball
- 1 packet Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dip Mix
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup of finely crushed cookie crumbs, or chopped peanuts, or mini chocolate chips
Beat softened cream cheese and butter together until creamy, using an electric mixer on medium speed. Add a packet of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Dip Mix; mix well to blend. Cover and chill 2 hours or until firm. Shape chilled mixture into a ball, and roll in finely crushed cookie crumbs, chopped peanuts, or mini chocolate chips. Serve with apple slices, vanilla cookies, or graham crackers.
* Cream cheese may be softened in microwave. Blend to avoid any "hot spots" before adding to recipe.