- 4 Tbl. Ultimate Garlic Dip Mix, dry
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil + 2 Tbl
- 3 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup marinated sundried tomatoes. chopped
- 1 can white beans, drained
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss potatoes in 2 Tbl. olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spread potatoes in rimmed baking dish and roast, tossing halfway through, for 25 to 35 mins or until golden brown. Allow to cool. Mix together Ultimate Garlic Dip Mix and olive oil. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.